Balance is developed to color the sound as little as possible. The great stability is achieved by using thick high-density shelves and corner posts that can be filled with sand.
Balance is the winner in the Accessory HIFI category in the famous HIFI+ magazine. Read the full review here:
The shelves are 22mm thick with a very high load capacity. The shelves are available with or without built-in isolation. The isolation system effectively decouples the equipment from external or internal vibrations.
Balance stand is based on the same corner post as our Radius stand and offers the same scalability, which means you can build the stand both horizontally and vertically with the four well-chosen post lengths, namely 65.5; 150; 234.5 and 319 mm.
Balance with its retracted corner pillars are designed to primarily give as much highlight to the equipment as possible. The shelves are made of waxed oak to preserve the natural wooden feel and corner posts in black or silver anodized aluminum
Three shelf color variants are available:
1. Silk oak 2. White oak 3. Black oak.
Balance Product Portfolio
Feet of Concrete
The noise and vibration originated from the floor results in an audible reduction of the sound quality. The brand-new Feet of Concrete with inbuilt isolation are designed to absorb and decouple the rack and the very sensitive equipment from both static electricity as well as vibrations. The feet are built in 6 layers to optimize the isolation capability.
- Layer 1: Brass insert where the rack spike is located to remove any non-desired resonance.
- Layer 2: Concrete top to increase the weight and isolate from static electricity that arise from floor and carpets.
- Layer 3: Rubber O-ring that aims to absorb vibrations and thus isolate the rack from vibrations in the floor.
- Layer 4: Hollow aluminum spacer that can come in either black or silver
- Layer 5: Steel sand that will absorb the low-level frequencies when transforming vibration to heat. The steel also adds weight to make the foot more stable.
- Layer 6: Cork sheet to protect the floor as well as absorb vibrations.
The Feet of Concrete is available in 4 and 6 pack and in silver or black anodized aluminum and has a size of D70xH28mm.
Load limitation is max 50kg per foot or 200kg for 4 feet.
The design will enhance the racks and give a sense of handcraftsmanship by being built in various materials. The concrete top gives a modern look that works nicely with all Solid Tech models and colors variants.