Solid Tech’s Hybrid comes from a long heritage of award winning rack engineering and features all the top state-of-the-art engineering qualities that you would expect.
The Hybrid’s latest developments allow flexibility like never before. Starting for example with a 4-shelf vertical rack you can easily reassemble with the focus on horizontal expansion such as a 2-shelf racks side by side. If needed later, you can build vertically again while keeping the horizontal foundation from earlier. With this type of flexibility there are endless of options to explore, meaning you can design the optimum A/V rack and tweak according to any changes you wish to make without any loss of platform-stability. Hybrid pillars and extrusions are available in silver or black anodized aluminum.
Hybrid Product portfolio
Hybrid 3 Shelf-kit design with isolation shelf-kit HD and top shelf in white
Hybrid stacked and arranged as a conventional rack
- Isolation shelf-kit HD in white
- Black pillars (350+275+200mm)
- White top shelf
- Hybrid isolation for the top shelf
- Spike Fixed Floor Protectors
- Hybrid standard with 3 isolation shelf-kit HD (max180kg) and one isolated top shelf
- Feet: Spike fixed Floor Protectors
- Total distance available in-between the shelves: 595mm
- Total Rack height: 895mm
- Load limitations top shelf: 60 kg
- Load limitation middle shelves: 180kg