Solid Tech’s Hybrid comes from a long heritage of award winning rack engineering and features all the top state-of-the-art engineering qualities that you would expect.
The Hybrid’s latest developments allow flexibility like never before. Starting for example with a 4-shelf vertical rack you can easily reassemble with the focus on horizontal expansion such as a 2-shelf racks side by side. If needed later, you can build vertically again while keeping the horizontal foundation from earlier. With this type of flexibility there are endless of options to explore, meaning you can design the optimum A/V rack and tweak according to any changes you wish to make without any loss of platform-stability. Hybrid pillars and extrusions are available in silver or black anodized aluminum.
Hybrid Product portfolio
Hybrid 3 Shelf-kit design with isolation shelf-kit HD in concrete
Hybrid stacked and arranged as a conventional rack
- Isolation shelf-kit HD in black bottom and concrete top
- Silver pillars (350+275+200mm)
- Spike Fixed Floor Protectors
The Concrete material is selected due to its excellent audio characteristics and high density that will increase the rack's stability. Unlike the body of a musical instrument, good audio racks should not vibrate, as modern drivers today render the full sound spectrum linearly. But if the rack itself does vibrate due to its construction or materials, then those vibrations affect performance by amplifying or diminishing certain sympathetic frequencies within the sound spectrum. It is a complicated physical process with a simple and clearly audible consequence.
- Concrete is very heavy that will give the rack more stability
- Its weight and high density prevent it from vibrating
- Concrete is irregularly structured that will prevent vibrations to be spread
Concrete is also a beautiful natural material that works in most house styles, modern as well as classic. There are no visible screw heads and the consoles are isolated with cork to avoid any potential tone or “singing". Each shelf is handmade and will thus slightly differ from one another.
- Hybrid standard with 3 isolation shelf-kit HD (max 180kg) and one isolated top shelf
- Feet: Spike fixed Floor Protectors
- Total distance available in-between the shelves: 630mm
- Total Rack height: 970mm Load limitations top shelf: 60 kg
- Load limitation middle shelves: 180kg