Feet of Concrete
The noise and vibration originated from the floor results in an audible reduction of the sound quality. The brand-new Feet of Concrete with inbuilt isolation are designed to absorb and decouple the rack and the very sensitive equipment from both static electricity as well as vibrations. The feet are built in 6 layers to optimize the isolation capability.
- Layer 1: Brass insert where the rack spike is located to remove any non-desired resonance.
- Layer 2: Concrete top to increase the weight and isolate from static electricity that arise from floor and carpets.
- Layer 3: Rubber O-ring that aims to absorb vibrations and thus isolate the rack from vibrations in the floor.
- Layer 4: Hollow aluminum spacer that can come in either black or silver
- Layer 5: Steel sand that will absorb the low-level frequencies when transforming vibration to heat. The steel also adds weight to make the foot more stable.
- Layer 6: Cork sheet to protect the floor as well as absorb vibrations.
The Feet of Concrete is available in 4 and 6 pack and in silver or black anodized aluminum and has a size of D70xH28mm.
Load limitation is max 50kg per foot or 200kg for 4 feet.
The design will enhance the racks and give a sense of handcraftsmanship by being built in various materials. The concrete top gives a modern look that works nicely with all Solid Tech models and colors variants.